Are you team French toast or waffles? Well with my APPLE PIE FRENCH TOAST WAFFLES you don’t have to choose!
Officially embracing fall over here now that it’s Labor Day! Are you team apple cinnamon or pumpkin?
Don’t get me wrong I love pumpkin and you’ll be seeing some yummy recipes very soon but i think apple cinnamon will always have my heart!
Enjoy your long weekend! What are you doing today!?
•3 slices raisin wheat bread
•3 tbsp almond milk
•1/2 apple pie spice
•1/2 a medium apple + more spice
1. Leave the bread out for a while to let it get a little stale. This step isn’t a deal breaker if you don’t have time it just helps!
2. Remove the crust and corners from your bread to make into a round waffle shape.
3. Mix your egg, milk, and spice together in a shallow bowl, dip a slide of bread in it on each side, and then cook in a greased waffle maker. Repeat with each slice.
4. Dice up your apple, but on a greased skillet and sprinkle more spice on it.
5. Top waffles with the apples, some maple syrup, and some coconut whipped cream!