EPIC SMORES BROWNIES🍫 We’ve got a (vegan) buttery graham cracker crust, topped with a gooey layer of (chickpea) brownies, finished off with a layer of golden brown marshmallows that will give you all the camp fire feels🔥
Yes I’m hanging on to summer just a little bit today BUTTT you can make these in your oven so they’re perfect as the weather starts to get cold and you’re not camping anymore so really they’re perfect for fall too😉
These truly are epic but don’t take my word for it, save this post and try for yourself! Deets👇🏻
•12 whole graham crackers
•6 tbsp vegan butter
•2 tbsp maple syrup (or honey is 👌🏻 if not vegan!)
•I used my Bailey’s brownies for this layer and just used milk instead of baileys! I’ll re-link that post in my stories
•simply as much mini marshmallows as it takes to cover your pan! I also researched some vegan brands and looks great!
1. Make your crust- combine l ingredients in your food processor and blend until “doughy.”
2. Transfer to an 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper. Press into the pan, cook at 375F for 15 minutes.
3. While that’s baking, make the brownies (recipe linked in stories).
4. Top the crust with the brownie layer and bake for 20 minutes. It will be nice and gooey still but baked through
5. Remove from oven. Top with a layer of marshmallows, put back in the oven, and broil until golden brown and melty.
+broil on the bottom rack of your oven so the parchment paper doesn’t burn and the marshmallows don’t cook too quickly!
+to have the BEST crust- refrigerate your crust for 20 minutes after baking that layer, and then continue on with the steps. It stays together a little better after refrigeration!
+If not vegan, I do recommend honey over maple syrup in the crust! It’s stickier
+let you brownie layer stay a little gooey for a really great s’mores feel. It’s vegan so it’s okay!
+if you want this recipe gluten free you just need gluten free graham crackers!
Full recipe up on the blog and linked in bio cause I know it’s a long one. ENJOY!🥳