Everything is more fun in mini form and my HEALTHY DESSERT PIZZA🍕🍫🍭 is no exception
Are you team mini fun-sized foods or normal adult portioned?🤣
This dessert pizza has a crust made with coconut, dark chocolate, cinnamon (and sneaky cauliflower!), and i topped it with my nut butter coconut cream frosting and lots of chocolate sauce. It’s gluten/dairy/refined sugar free but you’d never guess it’s healthy when you take a bite🙌🏻 my kinda dessert. Deets👇🏻
CHOCOLATE COCONUT CRUST:
•1/2 cup cauliflower rice
•1/4 cup coconut flour
•2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
•1/4 cup dark chocolate, melted
•1/4 tsp salt
•1/2 tsp cinnamon
•2 tbsp agave
•1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1. Make the crust- measure out and cook your cauli rice so it’s soft, then pat try. Add to a mixing bowl with your flour, coconut, salt and cinnamon.
2. In another bowl microwave your chocolate until melted and then mix in the agave and vanilla.
3. Add chocolate mixture to dry ingredients, stir until combined. Then mix in your egg until a dough forms.
4. Take your dough and make as many little pizzas as you want by rolling the dough into even sized balls, and then flattening our on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Cook on 400F until edges are golden brown (10-15 min depending on size).
6. Make your frosting- refrigerate coconut cream overnight and then when you open it, separate the cream from the liquid, setting aside the milk for another use. Combine the cream with the nut butter and stevia in a small mixing bowl. Top your pizzas with it!
I also love adding bee pollen as “sprinkles”, gogi berries for some color, and definitely some chocolate sauce!