A little pumpkin spice added to the perfect chewy chocolate chip cookie makes these the ideal year round treat with the subtle flavor of fall baked right in🍪🎃
These are the perfect cookie to ease you into fall if you’re still on the fence about fully embracing it🤣 it’s just a little pumpkin spice mixed in so it has the feel of a traditional cookie and just a hint of that flavor we all love this time of year! Deets👇🏻
CHOCOLATE CHIP PUMPKIN COOKIES:
•1.5 cup whole wheat flour
•1 tbsp corn starch
•1 tsp baking soda
•1 tsp baking powder
•1/4 tsp salt
•1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
•6 tbsp butter, melted then cooled
•1/2 cup brown sugar
•1/4 cup cashew or almond milk
1. In one mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients (flour through pumpkin spice).
2. In a second bowl, combine butter and brown sugar and whisk until combined. Then whisk in egg and milk.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry, stir until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes and then preheat oven to 375F when ready to bake.
5. Form 12 even sized balls of dough and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, flatten slightly.
6. Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool completely on rack.